Monday, October 18, 2010

Fall

Img_3244

Officially, it's been fall for about a month. It hasn't felt like fall that whole time, though. For the first week of fall, it was unusually warm. Then, it got cooler, but it still wasn't cold. Now, it is starting to get cold. 

Cold enough to turn on the heat, at least, and get our sweaters out of storage. I'm not sure when it will be cold enough to actually need to wear the sweaters, though.

Probably too soon.

Img_3242

This week, I saw a beautiful fall tree on the Esplanade when I was riding my bike home from the dentist. Most of the trees haven't turned yet, but I am hoping they turn before sailing season is over. I want to get up close pictures of the beautiful foliage. I want it to happen soon. This tree gave me hope that it will!

Img_3246Img_3245Img_3249

 

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had scenery like that on MY trip to the dentist! Lucky you :)

    ReplyDelete