Friday, August 27, 2010

My lifelong dream

I have always wanted a giant chalkboard (and an overhead projector but I don't think that one's happening anytime soon). My dream came true this week when Jamie and I painted one on the wall outside our door. It is pretty awesome! Jamie even had the idea to paint a border around it that matches our door.

Img_2210

It started with the kids on our floor, who wanted to paint a magnetic chalkboard hockey rink. I thought that was awesome enough - that I would be within close proximity to a giant chalkboard. And when I found out they had extra paint so I could have my own giant chalkboard, I got really excited! Here is their awesome half way finished hockey rink. Notice the little dinosaur magnet that is going to represent them playing hockey!

Img_2267Img_2269

And here is my finished bulletin board! I wrote the schedule of events for the freshmen so they'll know where to be and when. Now they have no excuse.

Img_2261Img_2262Img_2264

No comments:

Post a Comment