Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Yum!

Media_httpfarm2static_xwrbc

I try to read The Pioneer Woman's blog posts every day! There are always fun new stories, inspiring photographs, and recipes that make me very hungry! Her style of including step-by-step instructions that include pictures of every step have inspired me in my attempts to document my own cooking!

Pictured above is one recipe I found today that I can't wait to make this weekend!

Check it out on PW's site, it's called "Penne a la Betsy". And look at some of her other recipes while you're there. You won't regret it.

All you have to do is quickly scroll down the page to see how amazing the ingredients look. Or you can look at my super-intelligent equation below:

Shrimp + Pasta + Cream + Wine = big fun party!

And I love using wine in recipes! Jamie and I never leave bottles of wine unfinished in our fridge. It's our policy to ensure our guests never have to drink bad wine. We're just trying to look out for you. Yeah, YOU!

I'll let you know how it goes, and if its really any good!

No comments:

Post a Comment